iMessage is a wonderful leading innovation in the field of technology. It is one of the most well known instant messaging applications developed by some highly creative technologists. This application is designed particularly for iOS and Mac OS users. We all prefer to use keyboards for typing rather than mobile keypads as those tiny keypads on mobile services are quite inconvenient and tiring. So, to keep the things at ease, here we come up with some very simple guidelines for you to get access to iMessage online on PC and Mac.
How Do I Use iMessage Online on Mac
It is quite a smooth task to get iMessage online for your Mac OS. The only condition which should be fulfilled is that your Mac should be connected to the internet. In short, you should just have an internet access on your device. Once after you done this, you just need to follow some easy to do steps which you need to follow:
- You have to open a web browser (better in case you have Safari) on your Mac OS computer and you have to go to the iTunes website.
- Next, You type ‘iMessage’ in the search bar and press Enter.
- Once you do that, install iMessage app on your Mac computer.
- Now, the last step is to login with your existing Apple iPhone ID and password.
So, these were some of the easily accessible steps in order to download iMessage online on Mac computer.
Note: If you are already a user of iMessage on your Mac device, then you don’t have to enter your credentials again for signing in process.
Access iMessage Online using various methods
On Windows, iMessage app is not officially available. So, in order to install it on your device, you just need to get access to the iOS or Mac OS ecosystem on your Windows PC. It will provide you the best services that Apple offers. Here, emulators play an important role.
So, there are two methods to get access to iOS or Mac OS ecosystem. Let’s begin!!
Though there are many emulators for iOS out there, we will highly recommend iPadian to you. It is known and tested and keeps your computers safe. So, here is how you go online with iMessage using iPadian:
IPadian is the most recommended emulators for iOS as it is safe for your device as well as it is easy to get. It is well known and tested by the technology experts. So, follow the given steps and reach your goal!!
- Firstly, you have to install an iPadian emulator on your device. You can visit the link www.ipadian.net for the same.
- Once you install the iPadian emulator, you have to launch it.
- The signature Mac dock will appear at the bottom of your screen on the device and your windows will begin looking like Mac OS.
- You need to look for the Search Icon and click on it.
- Type ‘iMessage’ on the search list, and install it on your device within iPadian.
- Launch iMessage online now from within iPadian.
- And now log in with your Apple ID and password.
So, these were some of the easiest steps which you need to follow to get iMessage online on your device.
Note: You should make sure that you launch iPadian every time you want to use iMessage. It is because you have downloaded iMessage online by using iPadian on your device.
Chrome Remote Desktop
There is an additional way to view iMessage online on your device without the need to launch iPadian. But you have to make sure that you should be having a Mac computer in order to go for this second method.
All you require is Mac as the base computer to run iMessage (or any other application) as a texting app. By using the remote access feature available on Google Chrome, you can easily get the replica of Mac screen on your PC. This implies that it is mandatory to have Google Chrome on both the devices. Also, both the devices have to be switched on simultaneously in order to get the work done.
So, once you have Mac computer on which you want to use iMessage, you just need to follow the given steps in order to use Remote Access feature of Chrome:
- Install the Chrome browser.
- You have to launch Chrome on both the computers and click on the menu dropdown which is there on the top right and click on Settings.
- Click ‘Extensions’ which is present in the right pane.
- You should Scroll down to the bottom and click ‘Get more extensions’.
- You have to search using the keywords ‘Chrome Remote Desktop’.
- Lastly, Install this extension on both the devices.
Hence, Remote Desktop extension has been installed now on both the devices; we can get the iMessage application in our desired device now. You have to follow again a series of steps in order to get the desired application in your device:
- Open Chrome and go to Settings again On your Mac computer.
- You have to Click on ‘Extensions’ in the right pane.
- You have to Locate ‘Chrome Remote Desktop’ extension on the list and enable it.
- By clicking on the Remote Desktop icon next to the address bar on the right, you can allow the Mac computer to be shared; an access code will be generated; make sure you note down the code.
- Open Chrome and go to Settings > Extension using your own PC.
- Make a note that ‘Chrome Remote Desktop’ is enabled.
- Click on the Remote Desktop icon next to address bar on Chrome on PC and click on the option to connect Chrome remotely.
- Next step will be to enter the code – so, here you need to enter the same code.
By following this, you can easily get access to Mac OS screen on your PC. There, you can view iMessage online and install it and run the application.
So, by reading this article, we are sure that iMessage can be used online on PC as well as Mac. It is just that when we use Mac, the method is little simple – you can either use an iPadian emulator or Remote Desktop access on your PC. In both the cases, you can easily get access to iMessage online without any problems.