iMessage on PC is a messaging app for iPhone which does not ask you for paying any service charges. Complete Guide of Download iMessage for PC, Mac, and Windows 10. iMessage on PC has been one of the most highly rated and popular applications in the world of technologies today. Where the technological world is ruled by computers and mobile phones, iOS has always come with native approaches and astounding services to launch something new for the ease of their clients.
One such revolutionary concept was the launch of another application- iMessage for PC which has provided numerous prerequisites and features to its users which comprises of an app store, safari browser and so on and so forth.
Before this, only conventional applications were available for the users. Also, there was an issue of affordability in a sense that people had to pay much and buy those apps just to use those apps. But now, we have another recent application, iMessage for PC which deals with all the drawbacks which we were dealing with previously and comes up with contemporary ideas containing multiple new features. If one has an iOS device, then one can also use iMessage online. iMessage provides you with latest iMessage games in iPhone and Windows PC.
What Is iMessage on PC? : You Should Know
iMessage on PC is a messaging app for iPhone which does not ask you for paying any service charges. You can run this app simultaneously with the message app for iPhone.
iMessage for Mac offers us with astonishing features such as sharing media, effects, group chat etc which were absent in the list of traditional app features.
Here we come up with very simple steps which you can follow if you want to download iMessage on PC.
- Start your apple Mac and also switch on your Windows PC.
- Download Chrome remote desktop on a windows computer.
- Once you download the extension, you can launch it.
- Download and install Chrome Remote Desktop Host Installer.
- Follow the written instructions further and eventually, you will get a code.
- Lastly, You will be able to use iMessage on Windows PC.
One more way to download iMessage for PC – iPadian Emulator Way
iMessage is an iOS app. There is no version available for the android and windows. Hence, one has to download iOS simulator beforehand. The most versatile version of iPad simulator is iPadian. It looks quite similar to iOS and gives an almost alike look. It also delivers inbuilt characteristic features of iOS such as Siri, iMessage and many more.
- You can download the emulator from the provided link.
- Once you install iPadian, follow the below-mentioned steps.
- You have to double-click the extension file which you can see on your PC.
- After the installation procedure, run the emulator.
- Set up the emulator after completing certain formalities.
- Lastly, search iMessage for PC in the search bar and launch it.
Want to know about iMessage for Android, click on the following link. Click on iMessage games for iPad here.
Features of iMessage for PC app
Now, we would like to mention certain describing Features of iMessage for PC app.
- Versatility: You can use this app for almost all the Apple services. If you want to connect to your non-iPhone friends or other Android users, you can use iMessage for windows to connect to them.
- Sharing media and others: This app allows you to share pictures, videos, graphics, audios, your real-time location and much more with your friends. This app also enables you to share your document files with others.
- Handwritten messages: There is at times when we feel lethargic or when we do not find the appropriate stickers to convey our messages to others, then through this app, we can simply write our messages and send it to others.
- Effects: iMessage on PC enables you to use effects for customizing this app. Also, many effects are present by default.
- Sync messages: You can also sync your messages to your mail id so that in case you lost your phone or your phone gets damaged, you can easily restore the information.
There are certain message stickers and reaction features that are available for the users which include group chat, stickers, animations, use reactions etc.
Sticker and Reaction Features of iMessage
Group chat: iMessage app is not as similar to a standard messaging app. It not only enables you to chat from one to one communication but you can also connect with more than two people at the same time. In other words, you can have the benefit of group chat in this app.
Stickers: You can also utilize iMessage stickers to make your message more expressive. There are about hundreds of stickers available freely in this app. Also if you want to explore more stickers then you can download them from play store and it will automatically sync with your chat.
Use reactions: iMessage reactions are those messages that generate out of reading someone’s message. Apple provides you with six various reactions that are a heart, a thumbs up, thumbs down, a ‘haha’ reaction, laughing, exclamation marks and a question mark.
Animations: iMessage app when used on PC provides an application for sending animations. It enables you to deliver your message with different attractive effects on your chat as well as your backgrounds.
How to utilize iMessage on PC?
iMessage for windows is very useful and user-friendly app which provides a lot of benefits so it must be interesting to know that how this can be used. Just follow the simple steps and get to know its utilization:
- Click on message app button to enable it.
- Open the settings and tap on iMessage button.
- Then create your apple id. If you have already done with this, then simply log in.
- Now click on compose button appears in the top right corner.
- After that write your message and click the send button. You can likewise check that you have sent the message by using iMessage or message by send button.
- If the send button turns blue then you can send the message. Also if it turns green then it will send by message.
- In case you want to attach any video file then a camera button is there at the bottom left corner. Tap there and now you can attach whatever file you want to.
- Now click on media you want to add to your message. It is now attached; you can send it as easily as other messages.
- iMessage on PC is not available in windows store. It is available only on App Store. But you can download iMessage for Android devices.